I Love My Day Job!


I have  been working for the CRG company for about seven months and I absolutely love coming to work everyday.  Working here I get to see with my own eyes how the marketing is done day to day.  I believe that branding really helps a company with their marketing. A logo is what sets a company apart from their competitors.  Fresh Kitchen has a simple yet eye catching logo that is recognizable throughout Tampa Bay and now South Florida.
I see just how graphic design and marketing go hand in hand everyday here.  The Instagram is a huge part of this company's marketing plan and they use it everyday to keep their customers engaged.  They like to incorporate fun graphics and quotes with each one of their posts. A good example of how they get their customers engaged with their social media was on when they wanted all of our loyal customers to come to our store and we would reward them with a free meal because we wanted to highlight the people who are loyal to us.  With that, we awarded those loyal customers with a free bowl and they were posted on our Instagram account that has 19.3k followers with a caption of them saying why they choose to eat at Fresh Kitchen everyday!
It's so cool to see how the different styles of their graphics and marketing content really drives in customers.  Maybe one day I can be the one in the office helping the marketing team with original new content!!

Here is the post of the customer appreciation bowl! Check out the rest of the page for tasty looking pictures of our delicious fresh food!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfv9D7IA_Pt/?taken-by=eatfreshkitchen

Comments

Popular Posts