Business Cards Made Simple





  • The assignment was to create 3 business cards, using 3 words that describe us.
    • 1)Wanderlust-I love to travel and soon I am planning to backpack South East Asia in January 2019.  This design was simply inspired by a backpack that's it.  With all my designs you will see I like to keep it simple. I love one line drawings and simple designs. 
    • 2)Nature- This is my personal favorite design but took a lot of time to come up with. I was more focused on making one simple element, but as I drew the things that I love about nature, I realized they would look great side by side and will show a variety. 
    • 3)Sisters- All I ever talk about is my sisters and the butterfly is an important symbol to my family. This one touches home and it was my mom's favorite.
  • As for the colors for these at simple, pleasing and light on the eyes. 

Comments

  1. These are really beautiful minimalistic business cards! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love the three words you chose for yourself and the cards you designed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts