All I Ever Wanted Was to Travel and Create!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesagencycouncil/2017/10/09/how-graphic-design-is-evolving/#6e0f89231ff3



Art has always been something that I have been very involved with since I was younger.  Growing up, I had a lot of people tell me how artists never "make it".  I am firm believer in doing what makes you happy and keeping the child that you used to be, alive.  It all has fallen into place when I started studying Marketing and a minor in Graphic Design. I understand each subject much more thoroughly studying them at the same time.  The article I chose talks about how graphic design is making an impact in the business world.

The article goes on to talk about how technology had revolutinized how we work communicate, and how we interact with one another. Technology plays a major role in the creation of graphic design. Graphic design is more than just an image, it is websites, animations advertisements and even portfolios. The internet is now a major source of marketing, making companies invest a lot of time and money into their online presence. Companies are now coming to understand just how important a good online presence is and it is important to have creative designs that will intrigue the customers.


"The visual power of graphic design is even inspiring companies to combine useful tools for the office". An example the article uses is a company employs graphic designs to create customizable wall surfaces. What stuck out to me the most from this article, was how the careers in this field have grown and now they are no longer glued to their workspace.  It is much easier now to be a designer and see the world.  This article made me excited for my future. All I ever wanted in life was art and travel, and i'm almost there.


Comments

  1. I think a lot of people have yet to understand that graphic design is not only a career, BUT it is art as well. As time goes forward I wouldn't be surprised to see more digital art pieces popping up at galleries across the globe. I thought that this article gave an interesting perspective on where these types of artists are showcasing their work.
    https://www.canva.com/learn/graphic-design-inspiration-50-designers-you-should-know/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have known some good artists that have gone onto very lucrative careers in graphic design. I bet you will follow in their footsteps! You appear to be very talented at both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts